Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Riding

Brock's mom came to visit us and has been helping us with several different projects around the house. We all decided to enjoy the nice weather, take a break from the work and go for a ride. It was so much fun. I drove the RZR for the first time and it was a blast. I hardly wanted to switch with Brock when it was his turn :-) I wish I could have taken more pictures but I was driving (and really concentrating most of the time) because we were in some really pretty areas. We saw several deer while we were out and also rode (a safe distance) behind a runnning skunk for a while.
Taking a break - we could only sit so long before the bugs (flies and mosquitos) realized we were there. It was like a couple of them found out we were there and then went and told all the other bugs in the area. They came like a swarm and it was a scramble to get out of there :-)

Check out the huge blade of grass!! I don't know what it was actually but it looked just like huge grass - it was all over in the ditches.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looks like SO much fun!! Wish I was there with you all!

    ReplyDelete