Thursday, July 17, 2008

Remembering the Joy

When I looked at these pictures they captured Hannah so well. She is such a happy, content little girl. Her smile spreads throughout her whole body - it is like her happiness doesn't just come out in her smile but in her eyes and how she holds herself. When she was little she would smile so big her whole body would wiggle - she was so happy she couldn't contain herself :-) I love her joy - it is contagious. Day to day life as a mother can get to be so task oriented that I need to remember to focus on the relationships too. I need to remember the joy, remember what a blessing it is to be home with these sweet kiddos! I want to be filled with the same kind of joy that radiates off of my kids faces over such simple things: a bath, catching a fish, reading a story etc. I am glad God has given me a gentle reminder of this today through sweet little Hannah Grace! :-)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. She sure is a cute little one! I do have to agree, I don't think I have seen a picture of her without that adorable little smile on her face. She looks a bit more grown up in these pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reminder and great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic's :) she looks so much like u in these pics :)

    ReplyDelete