Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Learning Through Songs


I had to tell this cute thing Madison said tonight :-) We were listening to Hillsong "Tell the World That" on You Tube. Some of the words are:
"All I want in this lifetime is YOU, All I want in this whole world is You, You You". Madison was singing along and then listening to the words when she didn't know them. When the above part was on I heard her say, "Huh, that is true" (to herself). Then she came over to me and told me what the song said and that it is true, that the one thing she wants more than anything is Jesus! Then she said she would pick that even more than a horse! What a smart girl with her priorities straight :-)

P.S. no the picture has nothing to do with the post :-) This picture is my failed attempt at spraying sunscreen on her. Instead of coming out in a spray like I expected it came out in lines!

Here is the video we were watching for those of you who want to hear it for yourself. It is a great song

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! The video no longer works, so I couldn't watch it.

    ReplyDelete