Friday, July 18, 2008

Google Reader

For those of you who do not have google reader yet - you gotta get it! :-) If you keep up on more than one blog, it is awesome. You will no longer have to go to each one individually, just 1 spot to access them all. I don't have much time to read blogs so this makes it a little quicker and much easier.

I am loving blog world - it makes being so far away from family and friends a little easier! I love that I can "see" my nieces and nephews on a regular basis and feel like I know them even though I only truly see them a couple times a year. Thank you Erika and Chris for starting the trend - I am hooked!! For those of you who haven't joined blogland - come on, it's FUN!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the link! Can't believe I have been so behind w/ my blog reading! Maybe this will help me!

    ReplyDelete