Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Funny Boy

A conversation with Isaac last night
Isaac: Hey mom remember when we went to Jesus's house?
Me: No, I don't. When was it?
Isaac: When we were with Grandma
Me: I don't remember, where were we?
Isaac: It was when we were in California
Me: I still don't remember, so is that where He lives?
Isaac: Yep!

The funny thing is we have never been to California and I don't even know how he knows about California :-) I think he probably heard me tell Brock that my mom (grandma) was in California right now. How he tied that to where Jesus lives I am not sure :-) He usually has Jesus on his mind - the kids sure help us truly understand Matthew 18: 3-4. And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amber,

    He sure seems like a sweet boy! He does remind me to keep Jesus in my thoughts at all times. Thanks for sharing all the wonderful stories.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! Great reminder to me as well!

    ReplyDelete