Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm a Mess Mom!


Hannah got her first popsicle and loved it :-) Brock and I usually have a smoothie in the mornings with lots of fruit, yogurt, flax, coconut oil, carrots, kefir and anything else I have around that sounds good :-) I use the leftovers to make popsicles for the kids and they don't know the difference between these and the store version. Yeah :-) Hannah agrees with the others - GOOD!
It made quite a mess and I am still trying to get the stains out of her outfit (I think it was the blueberries!) Oh well - I got good pics and she enjoyed herself :-)

How do you like the rigged up wagon? I put the swing inside the wagon so I could buckle her :-) It worked good - kept her contained so that is always a plus :-)

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a mess :) It looks and sound mighty tasty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea with the smoothie Popsicles. I'll have to try the same thing with Finn since he loves smoothies. With the high temperatures here I bet Chris and I will be fighting Finn for one.

    Hannah is cute smeared in blueberries in her rigged wagon. Looks like she's enjoying herself thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that "popsicle" looked messier than usual! Good idea! I've had trouble w/ freezing mine, but I will try again, cause that is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete