Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy 90th Grandma!

Today is my grandma's 90th birthday. Labor day weekend we went to ND to help her celebrate and it just so happens that I am finally getting those pictures on the blog. It is good timing though (if I do say so myself) considering today is her actual birthday!
(There are several pictures with multiple people in them so don't forget you can always click on the picture to see it better) :-)
Grandma with my Aunt Myrna, Uncle Gary, my dad, Aunt Susan and Uncle Allan

Cori flew from AL to Minot and I picked her up on my way through. She was only able to bring her youngest child, Jude (15 mo), along

Bekah and her family live nearby. Bekah and Georgia (2 1/2 months), Dale and Violet (2 1/2 yrs), Ruby (5) and Abby (7)

The kids and I (Brock was not able to come). I feel pretty lucky to have such a healthy grandma - she is fun to be with, has a great memory and shares lots of memories with us all! I hope that if I live to be 90 I am as capable as she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment