Sunday, September 28, 2008

The blessings never stop

The Bible says blessed is the man whose quiver is full. I think the blessings continue to the children! I have experienced the blessings of a "full quiver" family my entire life (even when I didn't recognize it as a blessing). The support, constant friendship, fun, spiritual accountability, mentoring, listening ear, unconditional love (just to name a few) I received from all of my sisters and brothers has enriched my life immensely. I can't imagine my life any other way! It is fun to see all of our kids enjoying the same closeness that we all feel - not only with their siblings but with their cousins.

The Beco crew! We all went on a walk one day and decided we needed to take a picture of all of us "wearing" our babies! Unfortunately, Julie and Ira were sleeping or we could have had one more baby and beco in the picture. Jesse (holding Jude for Cori), Bekah and Georgia, Hannah and I and Laura and Lyrik
Breakfast, first shift :-) Closest to camer: Ira (Jesse's), Kiaran and Lily (Laura's), Ruby and Abby (Bekah's) and Madison and Isaac
Chloe (Levi's), Madison, Lily, Ruby and Abby
We actually accomplished a pyrimid! Don't they look cute! Lyrik is the perfect top - looking cute as can be :-)

We were so successful with the smaller pyrimid we decided to try larger! It worked out okay, although not quite perfect. They were all agonizing over their sore back's but I managed to get them to smile before they collapsed :-)
It was pretty cool the second half of the week so hot chocolate was a big hit after hours of playing outside. Kiaran, Lily, Madison and Abby

Sweet little Georgia sleeping away, Julie and Ira relaxing - Ira was a little sick in this picture so didn't feel like acknowledging the camera - or maybe it's ever presence has wore off and he pays it no attention :-) Georgia showing her chubby little cheeks and Lily proudly sporting her new smile! She lost her top tooth while we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment