Tuesday, September 23, 2008

And Still More!

My uncle Gary and Jesse. He moved to the same town we lived in in Idaho when I was in 3rd grade (I think) and although we all moved my senior year he still lives there. It was such a blast having him nearby as we grew up. We all had tons of fun with him. I had to capture this picture of him in action - he is a big story teller and always keeps us laughing. Half the time you don't know what is real and what is made up so you don't dare laugh (just in case this time he is telling the truth) :-)
More kiddos - Brooklyn (my cousins daughter), Ruby (Bekah's), Isaac, Kiaran (Laura's) and Maggie (Nicole's)
The guys looking quite bored! David (my youngest brother), Dale (Bekah's husband), Joey (Laura's husband) and Shane (Nicole's husband) (L to R)
What a bunch of cute girls!! Jennika (my cousin's daughter), Ruby, Lily (Laura's), Madison, Abby (Bekah's) and Maggie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: