Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day at Shogun Japanese Steakhouse

Grayson took us mothers (and the kids) out to eat at a delicious restraunt (what a nice brother-in-law/son-in-law/husband he is!!) It was an awesome experience for all of us.
Hannah got all dressed up for the occasion - bow and all (isn't she adorable?)

more cute kids!!

Here is our chef (if that is what he's called?)
Isaac loved the whole "show" - he was enthralled
Here is the huge fire! Isaac told Brock about this on the phone: "we went to this eating place and the guy started a FIRE on the TABLE!" He loved it!


Grandma and Hannah
Kate and Madison in their matching dresses. I was reading Kate's blog and saw her Easter pictures and noticed she had the same Easter dress as Madison! Crazy huh - thousands of miles apart Cori and I bought the same dresses for the girls to wear on Easter!
Taking some time for photos outside the restraunt
The mothers and their wonderful kiddos (a fraction of her kids in my mom's case!) I love being a mom and I can't imagine a more rewarding role (except for being a wife!) :-)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I'm jealous I've always wanted to go to one of those places when they cook in front of you :) Mom's arm's look alittle sunburned :) Nice pic's of everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was realy fun! let me see, 2/9 of grandma's kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about grandkids? hhhuummmm, 7/20?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That restaurant must've been so fun!
    Looks like my kind of place [anything oriental definitely has my attention:]
    I wish I would've been able to come. Looks like you all had an amazing time though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. forgot to mention how much i *love* that picture of Hannah and mom. Her expression is so cute!

    ReplyDelete