Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Awards Night

Madison finished her 2nd year of Awana. We all went to celebrate with her at awards night. She has learned so many verses it is amazing! There was a carnival afterwards and Madison and Isaac had a blast playing games. Even Sparky came to celebrate!

Madison and her friend Alika

Madison finished her 2nd book so received a ribbon

The kids watching the program - it was so cute because they were both so intently watching!
Isaac really liked the balloon sword he got at the carnival

What a treat - a horse for Madison and a dinosaur for Isaac!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Cute :) I remember going to Awana !!! I loved it, one day I wanted to go sooo bad and I was felling sick so I went anyways and when I got there I had to say a verse and I threw-up all over my Bible. I always remember that

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny!! I can't believe that!! That would be quite memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool that they put on such a big program for them! Madison surely must be conquering her once stage fright fears! Cute to see that picture of Isaac and Hannah so intrigued, too! :)

    ReplyDelete