Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Goodbye Alabama!!

Hannah's face says it all - Fun Fun Fun!! We had a GREAT trip! It was as fun as I had hoped it would be. We did lots of different things and yet had plenty of time to relax. We ate good food, had good conversations and thoroughly enjoyed each others company! The kids played well and were having fun nearly every moment :-) The weather was great, we didn't even get to experience the infamous humidity or a major thunderstorm! The drive was fun also, nice time to visit with my mom and to enjoy the beautiful world God created for us! I am always in awe of the fact that He didn't have to make our surrounding so pretty but He did. It is such a reminder to me of His ability and power (to even conceive of all that He created) yet also His love for me (that He wants to surround me with beauty). Thank you Grayson and Cori for being great hosts! I can't wait to come back again!!
all the kids just before we sadly hopped in the car to head home. Poor Madison blurted out just before time to say goodbye "I just can't say goodbye mom" I assured her we all knew the feeling. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Nice Pics :) Hahah I so know that feeling when your leaving :( I remember running to my room after people would leave and crying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such fun! I am so sad that it is over. We looked forward to it for such a long time. I guess it's my turn to visit next! Hopefully, others from my family will make the trip down soon! Hint, Laura!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you're glad you got to stretch it out into a couple weeks otherwise it would've really flown by! How nice that all the kids play so well together and enjoy each other's company! Isn't family such a blessing?!

    ReplyDelete