Sunday, April 13, 2008

Enjoying a beautiful day

It was such a nice day today - low 50s (okay so maybe that isn't warm for some of you but it is like summer to us after such a cold winter) :-) I wanted to snap a few pics of the kids before Madison changed into more appropriate outside clothes. It was just so nice for the kids (and us) to be outside and enjoy the warmth of the sun!
I had fun experimenting with some of the editing features on my Picasa - now if only I had photo shop I could really have some fun :-) Although I am sure it would be one more thing that I have to discipline myself with so I didn't spend too much time with it :-)

Hannah looks like she has something on her mind - hmm I wonder what it could be


2 comments:

  1. Such cute pic's Luv them all. Isaac looks so much like brock in that one, I like the music too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, lovely pictures. The music is fun too. I need to add it to mine. Looks like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete