Wednesday, April 2, 2008

10 Months Old


Hannah was 10 months old on March 24th. She has grown alot this month and weighs 17 lb 4 oz! She also loves to take steps now - the largest number of steps she has taken is 26. I haven't caught it on video yet but will keep trying so you can all see her in action!


Hannah has learned alot of things this month - now you can see for yourself!


Doing her signing. It was real easy for her to learn once she had something she really liked (cheerios and bananas) then she quickly realized if I do this thing with my hands then I get more of this yummy stuff! :-)


Hannah's 1/2 walking - she does this all the time and it cracks us up. Madison or Isaac never did this so this is a first for us. Also, showing how she can do "So Big"

I did catch her taking a few steps but that is it - I will keep trying

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Hannah! I can't get over that walking on her knees buisiness - so cute! Fun to see all her new tricks! MAybe she can teach Jude a few!-:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are so wierd :) The walking on the knee's is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete