Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Where has our baby gone?

Hannah is growing so fast - too fast. She has changed so much in the last month it is crazy. She walks along everything and even stands without holding on for a little bit here and there. She crawls like crazy all over the house, she scoots off the bed when she wakes up, she waves hi and bye and I think I caught her dancing to the music today (I will have to see if it was a coincidence or for real before I can say she did that one) :-) She has 4 teeth and she is getting smarter each day :-) The other day she wanted to play in a tote that we keep theatre stuff in and I didn't want her to grab anything out of it so I put my foot in the tote on top of the stuff. She kept trying to lift the papers out and before long started trying to pull my leg out. It was so cute - she knew my leg was the problem in her quest to destroy (which in fact is her main agenda for each day)

Doing her squats for the day - hhmmm maybe I should do them with her instead of take pics :-)
She spent quite some time inspecting this strange thing with flapping eyes
Look at those teeth - doesn't she look so old now???
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Cute!!She does look older!How fun they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's changed SO much! i can't wait to come home and see her in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so cute! she does look older! she's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete