Thursday, February 21, 2008

Reading, Reading, Reading

Hannah is always looking at books, she seems genuinely interested in them instead of just chewing on them like she was doing not too long ago. She especially likes the touch and feel booksTime to check out another pageWow, isn't that horse soft - I wonder if she will love horses as much as Madison does
Now that her reading is done time to move on to bigger and better things - she loves to open the drawers on our coffee table and throw out anything in them (see the firestarter log thing-whatever its called) She has been extra smiley lately - I guess now that she has pearly whites to show off she is going to make sure everyone gets a good look :-)

Looks like she found a lizard in the drawer also! YIKES!
Isn't this hat the cutest!! My mom made it - she also made one for Madison so I will post a picture of her in hers also. Lucky girls with knitters in the fam (lucky me that I don't have to be the knitter in the fam)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. she DOES look genuinely interested....and it's so cute how she lays on her stomach like that to look at the books. she looks so old! oh yeah, and i LOVE the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks so interested and cute!
    that is such a cute hat. I love that Grandma makes those!

    ReplyDelete