Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tap Tap Tap

Madison has been taking tap dancing lessons and had her first performance today at the First Baptist Church. I have been trying all day to get the video to uploaded but couldn't so I put it in my web album instead. The video is actually from the dress rehearsal Sat but still gives you a good look at the performance. Click here to see her tappin' away :-) Her actual performance went really well although she was really nervous and concerned about making mistakes. I was really glad she never once tried to back out :-) She wanted to pray about it last night and then again this morning. I am so glad that at 7 she already knows Who to talk to when she is worried about something! She did a great job and even smiled a little :-) Brock had to leave today for a fun snowmobile trip to ID and then right after that a business trip to CO but he was able to see her perform and then took off. She was really glad to have him there. He will be gone for 11 days so we will all miss him!


Madison posing with her good luck flowers from grandpa and grandma! She felt very special when they arrived
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. ahh cute=]
    i always did like tap dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wouldn't let me sign in as myself, so that was from me, not dad!
    =]

    -Karmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. madison, you are such an amazing girl! i'm so impressed by you! you are a phenomenal dancer and i hope that maybe one day you can teach me to dance, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Madison that was realy good!

    ReplyDelete