Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Can I Do That Too?

This morning Hannah and I were the only ones up. I was sitting on the couch reading my Bible and she was just playing nearby. Pretty soon she went over to her book shelf and then came walking over. She climbed up next to me with her book - her Bible! What a smart girl!!Of course I know that she didn't try to get the Bible but it was sure cute and a good reminder to me that kids copy what you do . . . we need to make sure it is the stuff we want them to copy.

Hannah was sick this last weekend and still crabby the past few days. She had a high fever for 2 days (got up to 104.5!) and was real stuffed up but that was it. Yesterday when I was playing with her I noticed she had 2 molars on the top, just about out. That could explain it :-) This morning she was so chipper and happy - it was great to have the "real Hannah" back!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. oh wow that's funny! good point about the copying thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is full of expression! Adorable! Glad she is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete