Thursday, August 7, 2008

Our Room

Another room we recently finished was our bedroom. I forgot to take a before picture but was able to find one I had taken when we first looked at the house to buy. It doesn't look anything like our room as far as the furniture and decorations but it shows the walls and curtains, which changed a lot.

We painted the walls and got new curtains

Here is the before picture of the other side of the room. This is from 2 years ago when we closed off a closet in the kid's room and opened it up in our room.
The new hole - soon to be a walk in closet
The finished product. It is so nice to have a closet! I didn't realize how much I had missed that til I had one again :-) We still need knobs on the closet and to paint the doors but otherwise it is done. We also painted that wall a darker shade than the rest of the room
Here is the inside of the closet - which as you can see is Hannah's "room" for now :-) It has worked perfect for that - she is nice and close yet far enough learn to sleep without us!

One side of the closet

the other side :-)
Looking into our room from the hallway. If only I had a before picture so you could truly appreciate (as we do) the change. Our chaotic, messy, too-white, messy and did I say messy room is now so peaceful and clean and simple. I love it :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You guys have done a great job! Wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete