Thursday, August 7, 2008

The kids bedroom

Once again I forgot to take a before picture of the kid's room so this is it before we owned it :-)
The first phase of remodel on this room was done several years ago so this will be a blast from the past :-) We pulled up the carpet and ripped off the wallpaper. Can you believe that baby is Isaac! Madison is the little chef and my youngest sister Karmen is holding Isaac!!
There were layers and layers of wallpaper and then we ended up with a wall board of some sort.
We didn't really intend to do the ceiling also but we just kept going :-) We were now in way too too deep so we were glad we had Karmen as bait to lure my parents over for a visit :-)

Brock getting the sheet rock done so my dad can come and tape and texture
This is a little storage room that we are going to close off and access it from our room instead (our room is on the other side of where Brock is. He is getting lights and outlets wired in for our soon to be closet)

Now my multi talented guy is going to get the sheet rocking done :-)
My dad getting some taping done in the closet - he had his work cut out for him and we are so blessed that he is always ready to jump in and help :-)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. all i can say about that picture I'm in.. WOW!
    I can't believe it's been that long! :(

    ReplyDelete