Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Weekly Highlight

Madison's loves to go to her riding lesson. She can't get enough of horses and really likes her teacher ("we're best friends" - she tells me) :-) I also like to watch her ride, her ease and comfort on that big horse amaze me. She does a great job and has learned alot so far.

Getting Rogue ready for his ride. These pictures were taken at her lesson 2 weeks ago and it was sooo cold that day. It was low 50's and I even had to dig out her winter coat for her so she would be warm enough! Our weather here is always so crazy - it changes so much.




"Chasing" the steers :-)

Jumping Rogue

Riding AND a story :-)


4 comments:

  1. good job madison! issac is so funny! i have not been able to see all of the pics on your blog lately:( what is up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i can't see alot of the pictures either?!
    Good job Madison!
    Your very brave:]
    i'm slighty terrified of riding a horse(although I never have) but it sure looks like fun for you=]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Madison :) I wish we had something like that around here Lily would love it:) She loves horses and tell em she can't wait till we move out to the field so she can buy a horse :) What a goof!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job,Madison! I'm impressed!!

    ReplyDelete