Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kids on Machines - YIKES!

Brock bought Isaac a little motorcycle and while I was at Women's Retreat they went riding. I must admit this all makes me VERY nervous so I did a lot of praying for safety for them! When I came home they couldn't wait to show me how "good they could ride". Madison had gotten a little 4wheeler for Christmas so Isaac rode that and Madison rode the motorcycle. We will get trailing wheels for Isaac before he can take off on the motorcycle. Brock, Hannah and I rode the ranger and the kids rode behind us. They did a great job, but my nerves were not calmed until we arrived home and the machines were tucked away :-)

Isaac giving the thumbs up! I was very impressed with how well he rode and how he could easily repeat the rules and even follow them :-)
Madison also did a great job - she is a little big for the bike but she didn't mind. She went through some mud and got kind of squirmy and did great keeping her balance! I am sure I was more nervous than her!
Of course Brock had to take it for a spin - yes, that is him and Isaac on the tiny motorcycle and Madison is on the 4wheeler

Madison riding the 4wheeler while Isaac and Brock continue zipping around on the motorcycle

Sorry the video is bumpy - I was filming while riding in the ranger :-)

4 comments:

  1. good job you two! if you were vidioing, who was driving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun to see all your new posts! i'm jealous of the four-wheeling...but i guess i have it pretty good here, too. :) the weather is SO nice now, i can't wait for you to come back and really enjoy the beach front! see you soon!
    much love
    greta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Kiddo's :) I won't be telling Joey about this ATV's and I'm sure Kiaran would for sure break something on himself or someone else:) They looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like fun! They sure do well!

    ReplyDelete