Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Brock/Dad


Today, 33 years ago, Brock was born! I am so glad that God brought him into this world and has watched over him so faithfully every moment of his life. I am thankful that 13 years ago He brought us together and that every day since we have grown to love each other more and more. What I love most about him though is that He loves God (first and foremost) and that he loves us like crazy. He is an awesome dad and husband and is never afraid to show us he loves us. I feel lucky to have him in my life and I know the kids do too! Happy Birthday Brock!!

What a cutie - doesn't Isaac look like him?


Still a cute little guy or I mean cowboy!
And of course STILL cute!!


In my unbiased opinion he is the BEST!

The kiddos wanted to share their thoughts also:
"Happy Birthday Daddy - WE LOVE YOU!"

from Madison when asked what she likes most about daddy:
"he is a nice dad"
"I like how he takes my socks off at night"
"I like going riding with him in the woods and riding bike with him"
"fun to play with"



Isaac's response (he seems to have a 1 track mind when it comes to daddy) :-)
"playing guns"
"he laughs when I show him funny things"
"shooting bears"
"dad shooting porcupine and I watching him"
"playing swords"

If Hannah could talk she would say:
"My dad is the best!"
"He likes to play with me"
"I love how he makes me laugh"
"I love how he gives me big hugs"
"I love meeting him when he walks in the door and that he is excited to see me"


Happy Birthday - We love you!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Uncle Brock! I miss you! I hope to see you soon! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Brock!!! Wish I could come over in person and wish you a special day! I miss visiting with you. Hopefully soon we can see you. I'm glad you married my sister and that you make her happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Uncle Brock! Come visit us someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday Brock! :]
    good post, I love what the kids said, :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. ppy Birthday a couple days late :) Nice pic's cute he does look like Isaac or I guess u would say Isaac looks like him :) Did u just take pic of the baby pic's???

    ReplyDelete