Sunday, October 26, 2008

Race Day - again

Brock bought his motorcycle this summer and had never raced, but wanted to see what it was like. He was able to race with a couple of his friends.

Brock and Paul shortly before heading to the starting line
The course he raced was the same as the one Madison did in addition to lots of tight woods. Most of the course I couldn't see and a lap took him about 23 minutes. I was never very close to the course so it was hard to take pictures. Had I been more prepared I could have walked to different parts of the course and taken pictures. Oh well - I guess that gives him a good excuse for a "next time"

Brock at the starting line - he is on the red bike
Madison watching Brock - she wanted to be right there cheering him on! It was cute!
Here he is again (in the center - red helmet and bike). They all have to stand in front of the bike with both hands on their handlebars until the signal. He did a good job getting going and was the 4th one out.

My camera battery died just as I was getting a picture of him racing! My friend took one for me so I will try to add it later :-)

After the race. Brock was completely exhausted. He had been riding for a little over 2 hours! Madison was so cute - she raced over there and immediately started taking his boots off.
Hannah was very interested in what daddy was doing it. She ran right up to him when he returned and stayed nearby the whole time. Cute!
The proud kiddos and there daddy's. Jesse Strege and his kids (except Alex) - Andi, Berlin and Izyk and Brock and Isaac, Hannah and Madison


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment