Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Grandpa (Part 2)

Random pictures I took after the service
My mom and dad (dad was really sick although he doesn't look as bad here - I guess he was able to perk up a bit for the picture)My brother Levi and sister-in-law Rachel with their family, Chloe, Lia and Eli
My sister Nicole and Lyrik (Laura's baby)
My aunt Peggy and Uncle Wade with their family, Lacy, Lucas and Sadie
My aunt Debbie and uncle Dave and my cousin Cameo and her son Seth
My aunt Candy and uncle Jamie and their family - Nathan & Karmyn (left) and their little girl (on Candy's lap) Abbigayle and Zak and Cresta and their kids Sam and Maddie (on Jamie's lap) and Finn
My cousin Cameo (holding Hannah) and sisters Cori (holding Jude) and Nicole
My sister Laura and her husband Joey
My brother Jesse and his little boy, Ira
Two of my aunts - Jackie and Glori (two closest on the right) and their friends Laura and Ashley
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. GREAT post!!!!!!I don't hink I'll even try to compete! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madison and Hannah look like you Amber. It's so nice to see pics of everyone. Your mom called me about your blog so I could hear Jesse sing. I didn't know about Harris until tonight when your mom called. Your kids are so cute.

    ReplyDelete