Monday, January 28, 2008

8 Months Old!

It is so hard to believe that Hannah is already 8 months old! As you can see, she is 16 lb 1/2 oz

















What a good little girl she is, she is pretty mellow still and extremely tolerable (she puts up with anything from Isaac, Madison, Samson (our dog) and from anyone else who comes her way)















She crawls all over the place, pulls herself onto anything - stationary or moving - and she walks along furniture and has 2 teeth so far.















She doesn't eat much for food and does not sleep very well in the night. Of course we don't care - we are all completely in love with her even when she is crying at 2 am :-) Today as I was making the bed I spotted Brock's trick to tolerating the crying nights - the ipod!!! I laughed (despite my slight annoyance) and knew that I wouldn't trade a sleepless night with Hannah and the ability to stay home every day for a good nights sleep and a day at work. I am very blessed to be able to stay home with the kids (so he can listen all night if he wants) :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. She is so very cute! I love the picture! It was to nice to be able to spend some time with her.

    ReplyDelete